top of page



There are many ways to Immigrate to Canada. We will help you find the best option for you :
  • Express Entry
  • Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway
  • Provincial Nominee Program
  • Business and Investor Immigration
  • Family Sponsorship
  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program 
  • Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
  • Canada Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
  • Canada Caregivers
  • Start-up 
  • Permanent residence pathways for Hong Kong residents


Canada offers many job opportunities in various exciting fields. This has led to many immigrants choosing to work in Canada with the promise of fair salaries and excellent quality of life. Explore your options:
  • LMIA and Work Permit
  • LMIA exempt Work Permits
  • Global Talent Stream
  • Work in Canada without a Work Permit
  • Working Holiday (IEC)
  • NAFTA Work Permits
  • ICT
  • Open work permit
  • birdge work permit


Canada is home to one of the best school systems in the world.
From elementary school to universities and colleges, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. We help:
  • Find schools
  • Apply for schools
  • Apply for Study permit
  • Extend study permit
  • Apply for open work permit 
  • Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)
  • Study Pathway to Canadian Permanent Residence


The Family Class allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their dependent children, parents and grandparents, and spouse or common-law/conjugal partner. Canada strongly supports keeping families together whenever possible. As such, the processing of Family Class applications is given the highest priority at Canadian Visa Offices.
  • The Spouse or Common-Law Partner Sponsorship
  • Dependent Child Sponsorship
  • Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
  • Super Visa
  • Spouse Open Work Permit



If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Programs may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you:



Canadian Permanent Residents must have a valid permanent resident card (PR card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to return Canada via commercial carrier . A permanent resident card (PR card) is usually issued for five years. It is valid until the expiry date listed on the card. You need to renew it every five years.

  • PR card renew

  • PRTD

  • lost of PR card



A Visitor Visa is also referred to as a Temporary Resident Visa, and it consists of a document used for tourists to enter Canada on a temporary basis. 

  • Visitor Visa

  • eTA

  • Visitor Record

bottom of page