• Jinxia Wang

New open work permit for Post-Graduation Work Permit holders

The Canadian government has introduced a new open work permit for international students with an expired or expiring Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). The 18-month permit will allow international graduates to continue looking for full-time employment in Canada even after their three-year PGWP is up. This policy will assist PGWP holders who have lost jobs or work fewer hours because of the pandemic, facilitating a smooth integration into the Canadian labour market.

0 views0 comments

Explore your options:

  • want to IMMIGRAT

  • I want a WORK PERMIT

  • I want to STUDY

  • I want to INVEST

  • I want to SPONSOR

  • I'm new to CANADA

  • I am an EMPLOYER

  • I want LEGAL HELP

  • I want to overcome INADMISSIBILITY


Jin's Immigration Services


Address: 1068 Ballantyne Dr, Ottawa,

ON, CA  K4A 4C7

Tel: (1) 613 292 1044

  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook